I once was a dreamer,
a man with childlike
spectacle in his eyes
burning with hope,
with sonorous wonder
for the unknown
I once was a wanderer
of the palpable potential
of humanity, of the
infinite extent of the
Across the seas are lands
yet to be discovered. A million
light years away from us, are stars
yet to be marveled at.
But hope when unfulfilled ceases
to scorch and burns out
little by little:
The dreamer dies and is buried
beneath his dreams.
The wanderer is stuck
in a cruel quicksand.
I once was a dreamer,
but from where I stand
such dreams I dream
are considered invalid
Reasons why you should date me:
- I’ll make you breakfast.
- You’ll be my breakfast.
- Hindi ko alam kung matutuwa ako o hindi sa laman ng blog ko. Hahahahahahaha. Hindi ko lubos maisip na dumating na pala ako sa point na ganon, nagpapakita ng katawan, sobrang emosyonal at kung anek anek pa.. Nakakaewan ng feelings. Parang ang laki ng pinagbago ko ngayon. Parang ibang Yuri na ata ako. hahahahahaha.
- Nakakamiss mag tth sa totoo lang pero nawala na kase yung “soul” e, hindi ko na passion. waht? srsly, naalala ko noon nagbitaw ako ng salita na “kapag may mahal na ako, hindi na ako maghuhubad” kaya ba ganito? Kahit gusto ko, kahit hinahanap hanap ko. Hindi ko magawa? HAHAHAHAHA. Yes, I’m so deeply inlove right now. RT. Charing, masaya lang ako.
- Naka private na lahat ng tth entries ko.. Hays, memoirs din kaya di ko madelete delete. :D
- Pero makikita mo parin yung mga tth na yon kapag pinafollow mo yung blog ko. Di ko madeact kase punyeta, nakalimutan ko password hahahahaha.
- Miss na miss ko narin umattend ng meet ups and whatsoever na tumblr gatherings.. Yes, I miss you friends. may friends pa ba ako dito? Huhuhuhu. crey crey.
- Keep in touch with me guys, twitter o facebook o text o wokitoki o basta komonikasyon pls pls. hahahahahaha.
- 09168694006 dahil bago ang number ko, hahaha basta bawal alien ha?
- Bullets kase trip ko. Okay, bye. Lavyu!
I think this is the most romantic thing to ever happen to me
It wasn’t even a healthy relationship. It was a constant battle of wiether I’ll still have you the next day or you’ll finally completely let go. I had fear everyday and I cry everyday. Yes. We were still committed but we are both falling apart. It was a tough hard complicated love but I never regret every bit of it. Or every tears. Or every pains. It was worth it.
So maybe, the fall down of the relationship happens so easily. Because it wasn’t strong enough to stand the test of time. We weren’t strong enough to prove that forever exist. It was supposed to be a sactuary. Not a battle. Now, we are both so wounded because we forced to stay and hold on. When the truth is, we should’ve just let it go earlier to prevent the damages it can cause to us.